As an electrical engineer you play a crucial role in deploying and coordinating our Asset (Maintenance) Management program of our electrical infrastructure (e.g.: UPS, emergency generator, electrical main- and sub distribution boards). It is critical that electrical infrastructure of our 4 buildings is operating 24/7 to support research and development of new vaccines. The position reports directly to the Supervisor Utility & Building with a dotted line to the Installation Responsible person (NL: IV-er).
Your key responsibilities:
- Act as the electrical expert in our multi-disciplinary team and as electrical SME during internal/external inspections or audits.
- Setup/maintain electrical technical standards and keep oversight that these documents are correctly used.
- Act as the delegate of the Installation responsible person to supervise electrical activities are executed in accordance with NEN3140 and other directives and guidelines.
- Second line troubleshooting in case of technical problems.
- Perform RCM of electrical systems to guarantee that electrical systems are maintained properly.
- Keep oversight that maintenance is correctly performed (in accordance with outcome RCM) and on-time. Shortcomings are translated into corrective maintenance tasks or captured in improvement projects.
- Setup End-of-Life roadmap of our electrical systems.
- Spare part control and availability.
- Initiate and manage an improvement initiative to increase the quality of our electrical drawings.
- Act as the electrical SME in capital maintenance/engineering projects.
- Lead/support improvement and modification projects of electrical systems
- Member of the 24/7 support team (one shift every ~6 weeks).
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Quality oriented & critical Mind-set
• Good analytical skills
• Problem solving oriented
• Planning & Organizing
• Strong team player
• Operational troubleshooting capabilities
• Customer mindset.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
Specific Knowledge and experience:
- You have a minimum of 4 years work experience as Electrical Engineer.
- You are a good communicator in the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional training certificates such as NEN1010, NEN3140, VCA full