For one of the biggest leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer. You will be responsible for leading the projects at the company. The job is in Leiden and offers a 6-month contract.
- Directs plant and outside contractors and suppliers in the installation and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Proactively debugs, tests, and deploys products.
- Performs early analysis and project definition of electrical engineering projects. (This includes early design, prototyping and feasibility analysis).
- Serves as one of the key voices to project viability and early definition.
- Prepares proposals for immediate and long-term programs for the electrical needs of manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Prepares reports and presentations to management on project status and makes recommendations for changes to ensure on time completion.
- Takes a lead role in the architectural structure and development of projects.
- Manages all levels of a large-scale project and leads multiple discipline teams.
- Allocates tasks to team members, determines progress, manages overall design to completion, and insures overall architectural integrity as Defines scope of projects, estimating cost and time, and prepares justification for capital and expense forecast projects.
- Prepares and controls project budget.
- Evaluates progress, results, and recommends changes in procedures and systems, as business and equipment electrical needs change.
- Strong GMP work experience and knowledge is highly required.
- 2+ years project lead (Electrical and Installation projects would be helpful) experience.
- NEN Certification.
- Wastewater, pest control knowledge is a plus
- Good in English, writing and speaking.
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?