Exciting opportunity for an Electric Designer to join a top Medical Device Company in Best, Brabant.
This role is situated in the R& D department, in Image Chain, imaging data processing, data & video networking and display functionality. This role will specially focus on PC's, video/Data networking and display functionality.
- Responsible for translating system requirements, design and architecture into requirements and design constraints for Image Chain parts
- Ensures integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW) and proper documentation for design.
- Monitor (technical) progress and technical risk mitigations.
- Execute early integration and integration tests on predefined prototypes. Address issues to the supplier and follow up actions.
- Formal verification of parts allocated to you. This includes EMC and basic safety tests to comply with IEC60601.
- Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities. These technology roadmaps describe the technology strategy for the Image Chain parts with respect to new technologies and obsolescence's, user needs and business needs
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical engineering or other relevant discipline
- Experience and knowledge of:
- system development, knowledge of HW/SW interfaces.
- computer architecture and the required computer performance
- IT equipment, such as computers, networking and displays, and their integration.
- EMC, both in design and testing.
- Experience and knowledge of medical device standards (IEC60601) or equivalent standards in a regulated industry (automotive, military)
- Experience with development in volume production and maintenance of released products
- Ability to communicate on different levels
- Good command of English (both written and verbal).
- 1 September or ASAP
- 1 year, ending 30 June 2022 (extension highly likely)
If you’re interested in the above description, please send your CV.
For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org