This exciting opportunity for a motivated EHSS Manager at a leading Pharmaceutical has opened and I wanted to share it with you and/or your network.
I am urgently looking for a strong Health and Safety Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical in Breda to ensure Health and Safety through the development, implementation and maintenance of Environment, Health and Safety programs and systems.
- Ensure all documentation and procedures are compliant to current (EU/Dutch) legislation and company standards and procedures
- Drive Continuous improvement through self-audit, monitoring objectives and targets, reviewing the results achieved and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Ensure that effective Safety training of site personnel
- Ensure that changes to processes, systems and procedures are adequately reviewed, appropriate controls applied and implemented
- Ensure that with the introduction of new processes, products and materials to the site, that impact on handling and storage is assessed, controlled and mitigated and environmental impact are controlled and compliant to legislations
- Perform risk assessments on safety risks and ensures execution of site/function risk management plans.
- Ensures all high risks are communicated to management
- Provide information, advice and direction to management on safety and environmental programs
- Must have proven experience in Environment Health and Safety
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environment Health and Safety, Engineering, Quality or equivalent.
- Minimum qualification level of MVK level,
- Typically 5+ years of experience, preferable in a Manufacturing location.
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical, and/or manufacturing industries would be highly desirable.
- Experience in advising, coaching, mentoring and counselling
- HVK level certification preferred (with operational focus)
- 24 May 2021
- Until the end of the year, with high chance of extension
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org