We are searching for a suitable candidate to reinforce our eLIMS coordination team as eLIMS configurator with main focus on support to our eLIMS coordination process.
As eLIMS configurator you are responsible for translating documents, like stability plans, specification sheets and sample plans to clear eLIMS Master Data and configurations. You will be a point of contact for the relevant stakeholders such as our Release & Stability Coordinators and stability scientists. You are able to work in an ever-changing environment with short timelines and identify future improvements (e.g. new systems like Smart QC and BSI) and help to implement them. You can work closely with your fellow coordinators and together bring the team to the next level.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be
- Accountable for the proper translation of the relevant documents to eLIMS Master Data
- Build eLIMS Master Data and ensure the right quality
- First point of contact for key stakeholders
- Acts as subject matter expert for Quality during regulatory inspections, internal and external GMP -audits.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules.
- MLO-4 or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages.
- Detailed and Careful
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment, GMP experience is a pre
- Able to translate input from many different stakeholders into a concise and clear document/ process.
- Experienced with laboratory management systems or at least highly developed computer skills.
- Affinity with relational databases
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Dutch is considered a strong plus.
1 year contract