For one of our key clients in Groningen, we are searching for documentation specialist. In this position you will mainly be working on process documentation. You will be doing research on deviations in the quality process and the documentation of it. It’s not a QA engineering role, but it is a role within engineering.
- Independently investigate (possible) abnormalities.
- Report on and record investigations.
- Conducting interviews and reporting.
- Perform various administrative actions.
- Possesses at least a bachelor's degree.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language is a requirement.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office is a requirement.
- Affinity with digital systems is a requirement.
- A background in Quality Assurance is a plus.
- No previous work experience required.
On-site: on site 5 days but also possible to work 2 days from home after onboarding
Duration: 12 months