My client is a renowned Biotech Company in the Netherlands who are urgently in need of Quality/Documentation Consultants to assist with a huge deviation backlog. You will be part of a team working to review and reduce this on-site, for an initial 3 month contract. Must be proactive and able to work well with people!
- You will be responsible for the full investigation & mitigation of deviations from start to finish.
- This involved liaising with other departments (QA, QC, MSAT) to identify the root-cause of the deviation, and writing up reports as to how they can be solved.
- You will also deal with CAPAs and write all reports/mitigating documentation according to GMP standards.
- PhD in Biology/Biochemistry/life sciences is sufficient, OR
- BSc/MSc in life-sciences or Engineering, plus industry experience in Biopharmaceutical.
- Strong written capabilities in English is essential
- GMP experience is highly beneficial
- Quality background with strong technical understanding of product development (DSP or USP or Operations) is preferred.
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 3 months (extension likely)
Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to email@example.com or call my on +31202044502!