In this role you will lead a team responsible for the development of scalable GMP compliant cell therapy manufacturing processes.
- Lead and support a cell therapy team in delivering a portfolio of projects by providing scientific input and leadership for the team, ensuring delivery of results in line with objectives
- Plan, design, execute and analyse data from experiments to generate high quality results to support project decisions and milestones
- Identify and develop external co-development partnerships with industrial and academic partners and leaders in the cell therapy field
- Recruit, retain, and develop leading scientists to build a world class team with stem cell experience.
- Oversees processes and standards to ensure their appropriateness and guarantee compliance to all internal and external processes.
This role requires a strong scientific drive together with a solid expertise in Immunology, Cell Therapy development combined with a strategic leadership profile. The right candidate for this position is passionate for the subject with strong visionary and strategic skills together with an entrepreneurial working style.
- Ph.D. in Immunology or a related discipline or a MSc degree with relevant academic or industrial experience
- Scientific expertise in Immunology and Cell Therapy development
- Solid leadership experience and ability to develop high performing teams
- Leadership in Drug Discovery or Cell Therapy biopharmaceutical development and strategies
- Experience of interactions with industrial and academic partners as well as ability to communicate and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- External scientific reputation within the regenerative medicine, cell therapy or stem cell fields
- Track record of cross functional work across organizational boundaries
Contact: Cherish Becker at +31 (0)20 204 4502 or firstname.lastname@example.org