Digital Content Lead
Join a globally leading business group and help us integrate digital transformation and develop new propositions that contribute fundamentally to improving people’s life, through meaningful innovation. As Digital Content lead, we will challenge you to be the voice of our brand in all content communication in the personalized digital services. Nowadays more and more propositions include a service to help consumers to achieve the best performance and results from their device, enabling them to look and feel at their best. Our ambition is to bring personalized care to consumers by addressing their specific needs and improve the interaction with our products.
Within the Grooming and Beauty business, the ‘Personalized Digital Solutions’ group combines knowledge on skin, hair and interpersonal difference with knowledge on sensorization and artificial intelligence to enable personalized solutions in the Grooming and Beauty space. These solutions often include digital service propositions that coach the customer to ensure optimal performance, experience, engagement and personalization. In this role you are a key player in the digital service (app) team and ensuring all aspects of content are incorporated to drive consumer engagement.
In this role your main responsibility will be to ensure the creation and delivery of engaging content that inspires, supports and guides our users in the digital services (app, web, crm). This consists of identifying the content strategy, content roadmap, the creation of the content to bring personalized services, coaching programs, and writing engaging and inspirational content, together with markets, marketing teams and domain experts/partners, and ensuring the availability of the content in the appropriate systems. In this role you have the opportunity to divide your working hours over the Amsterdam and Drachten office as the digital service (app) team is located over both offices.
- Set, plan and implement the content strategy and content roadmap for digital personalized services that inspires and engages with our global app, web users and crm subscribers.
- Creating, editing, maintaining content together with domain experts and partners, user input and key opinion leaders by leading the content creation process and liaise with content and copy writers (both internal and external)
- Identifying the consumer needs for the various digital propositions pre- and post-launch.
- Translating consumer needs into (digital) functions and requirements
- Translating (scientific) shave/ style / skin knowledge into consumable content
- Ensuring the quality, validity, localization, legal and brand compliancy of the content.
- Ensuring content is consistent in tone of voice and with the communication strategy of MG propositions.
- Use in-app and out of app tools to increase users’ engagement. Ensuring the availability of the content via the appropriate systems, incl the content management system.
- Generating new concepts in the digital solution space in multidisciplinary teams featuring competences in e.g. Artificial intelligence, Augmented Reality, Machine learning etc.
- Have a co-creation mindset, involving a broader audience of experts within but also outside of the company. Drive local consumer insights based on data and qualitative research in order to improve consumer experience
• Aligning with the PH and Grooming & Beauty strategy on short-term and long-term marketing targets.
• Collaborate with the Digital Marketing manager, the Digital team, Creative Content manager, Design, Product Marketing Managers and Marketing Creation/ Communication and proposition teams (consumer research, Function development) to plan, prioritize and develop content, style and layout.
• Closely work with markets and external partners to create and localize appealing content, based on latest trends. Identify and set up new content partnerships.
- MSc in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Industrial Product Design or similar.
- Experience: 3 yrs+
- Experience in defining and leading strategy & roadmap.
- Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams. Bonus if experience in collaborating with experts, influencers, copywriters to create content.
- Understanding of pursuing behavioral change through content, services and programs.
- Ability to use data driven metrics and qualitative information to develop new insights and content
- Affinity with the aspects of content like creating coaching programs, maintaining and uploading content. Experience in communication and/or content creation.
- Other requirements: passion for consumer driven innovation, team player in multi-disciplinary / multi-cultural teams, substantial interest and understanding of the beauty / personal care market (devices & cosmetics & lifestyle),
If you’re interested in the above description, please send your CV. For further information, please contact Daria Petrova at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com