I'm looking for a Digital Asic Designer to support a team with the design of various mixed-signal Application-Specific ICs (ASIC) for biomedical applications. These CMOS ASICs usually perform sensor interfacing functions with a significant digital content. The candidate will take part in the design of such ASICs.
- Master or Bachelor in Electrical Engineering. At least 5 years of experience in digital and mixed-signal IC design, verification and implementation.
- Experience in Cadence digital and mix-signal design environment. Designing the digital part of a mixed-signal ASIC, familiar with the Digital-on-top and Analog-on-top methodologies.
- Solid understanding of the digital ASIC design flows, from system architecture to RTL, random based verification, design synthesis, physical implementation, and timing analyses. Comprehensive knowledge of VHDL, system Verilog and C languages.
- The candidate will participate in a team of digital designers, working with analog and mixed-signal teams on a daily basis. Participating in system verifications using Cadence AMS tools. Reporting progress and issues. Fluent in English.
- Experience in IC realization of DSP algorithms and functions for sensor interfacing applications, including digital filters, sample rate converters and communication protocols preferred.
- Experience with mixed-signal design and AMS verification, UVM verification is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Mentor Graphics Modelsim and Cadence Virtuoso for analog design is beneficial.
- Hands-on experience in digital backend is a big advantage.
LOCATION: Eindhoven, with at least 50% on-site presence
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502