Development Engineer Mechatronics
I’m looking for a Development Engineer Mechatronics, who will be able to develop mechatronic solutions for our Grooming and beauty products from initial design concepts to mass production in a multidisciplinary team.
You will be part of the Mechatronic Engineering team that consists about 15 enthusiastic specialists. Grooming and Beauty is an inclusive, diverse and open work environment that celebrating success regularly. Collaborating in a continuous improvement mindset, challenging each other enabling our growth. You will be in touch with a broad variety of (international) stakeholders. You will report into the Mechatronic Engineering Group Leader.
- Developing innovative solutions for grooming and beauty appliances, i.e. shavers, trimmers, clippers, body-groomers, one-blades, epilators from initial design concepts to mass production in a multidisciplinary team.
- Creating high quality mechatronic solutions, according specification and which are mass producible;
- Influencing a multi-disciplinary team of product engineers and developers within projects, e.g. steer a multi-disciplinary product development team and manage cross functional aspects;
- Managing and defining product and element requirements, lead DFMEAs and follow the v-model methodology;
- Release solutions including components and sub-assemblies for mass production;
- Lead ideation sessions, drive concept creation and decision making;
- Proof that the developed solutions fulfills the function(s) and requirements under all load cases (via e.g. calculation, simulation, tolerance analysis, prototyping and testing); Planning and prioritizing your own work and manage the interfaces with other modules/parts able to work via agile approach;
- Identifying gaps and implement improvements to bring the mechatronics development group to a higher level.
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Physics, specialized in mechatronics, with minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in the field of multi-disciplinary product development;
- Experience with working in (international) multi-disciplinary projects, preferably in Business to Consumer;
- Experience with mechatronic product design, including electronics, sensors and actuator selection;
- Experience in modeling, data processing techniques and algorithm development, experience in Matlab Simulink and/or C / C## / Python is preferred.
- Broad technological interest and knowledge;
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD. Preferably have knowledge of the design of mechatronic solutions including manufacturability aspects Quality driven - experience with Design for Six Sigma (i.e. being greenbelt certified) is a plus;
- Conceptual mindset and the ability to balance innovation and practical realization;
- Determination in decision making and independence; Ambitious and leadership talent
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502