For one of our clients based in Tel Aviv we are looking for a Data Scientist to join their team!
- Assist with the creation of pooled and cleaned ready to use pharmacometrics (PMX) analysis datasets and descriptive datasets in compliance with their guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Support quality control of PMX deliverables such as datasets, tables, listings and figures.
- Provide input in developing PMX analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, PMX Memos and other related documents.
- Determine and research PMX software upgrades and related system maintenance issues.
- Work closely with pharmacometrician to develop PMX analysis programs in R and other analytical software tools
- Develop R Shiny applications to facilitate quantitative data analysis
- Contribute to, and sometimes lead, processimprovement initiatives
- Perform routine assignments in the entry level of the professional career band
- Is encouraged to acquire the basic pharmacometrics knowledge required to perform, stay abreast with and learn new Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology tools and techniques.
- Master of Science (M.S.) or Bachelor of Science (BSc) or equivalent experience in Mathematics and/or Statistics
- Good understanding of drug development process including global clinical trial practices, procedures, methodologies
- Preferably having an overview of clinical pharmacology and relevant biological and medical concepts, as well as overview of PK, PD, NCA and modelling
- Preferably having experience with PKPD datasets (e.g., analysis datasets for NONMEM, Monolix or WinNonLin)
- Experience in visualization, modelling and simulation of clinical data.
- College/university degree or the equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year experience in data pooling and graphical representation or in a statistical programming role
- Fluent R programming
- Fluency in English