Currently working closely with a Biotech in Poland who are in need of Data Integrity/CSV Specialists to support their projects. You will work as part of a Data Integrity team who are focused on DI tasks from Business process to remediation activities. This project requires an on-site presence for at least 3 days a week, with very lucrative benefits for consultants.
- Identify business processes, define data criticality, process data flow maps,
- Conduct GAP assessments and risk assessments
- Support remediation activities for DI projects
- Developing and implementing methodologies, SOPs, system procedures Managing compliance activities for system enhancements and deviations
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV)
- Excellent knowledge in Data Integrity, regulations and GxP standards
- Hands-on experience in DI position within Biopharma Sector, controlling processes and systems
- Experience in CSV preferred
- Able to work together in a team
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Initial contract 6 months but long-term project collaboration projected (1-2 years)
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com today to discuss further or call me on +31202044502. Interview and offer can happen this/next week, so get in touch soon to discuss further.