Data Engineer Process Development
We are looking for a motivated Associated Data Engineer within the field of Process development. With several of our projects moving into late stage, the need to support our studies by means of historical data analysis has increased and with it the maintenance and creation of systems that ensures data-integrity. You will be primary responsible for data verification and translating these data into reportable formats as well as historical data mining. You will be primarily responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining automation systems that support process development activities.
The automation systems in scope include but are not limited to GxP Excel VBA-enabled spreadsheets, Python Dash, several types of Graphical User Interfaces, AWS S3 cloud environment, Microsoft SQL Server and Spotfire dashboards. In addition, activities related to data extraction via SQL are in scope. You will also be responsible for data verification and translating these data into reportable formats as well as historical data mining. Finally, you will be involved in the development and improvement of data management systems. The results of your work will be directly used for regulatory submissions. The ideal candidate has good communication skills, is detail-oriented and creative, and can translate business requirements to operational (automation) systems.
- MSc, bio-engineering and data-related.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in process development (lab/production/biotechnology)
- Strong affinity with data engineering, database management and data analysis.
- Programming skills and knowledge in Python, SQL, and Visual Basic are required. Specifically, in a data-automation context.
- Experience working with unstructured data originating from several sources to produce analysis-ready datasets.
- Familiarity with R, Spotfire, or Tableau are an important advantage.
- Experience with production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is an advantage
Start Date: ASAP
Please apply with CV or contact email@example.com for further information