For one of our big pharma clients we are looking for a Data Engineer Process Development!
We are looking for someone that can support the data collection and verification. Currently data is our most important topic. We need to process the data quickly, accurate in order to support regulatory submissions as soon as possible. The data-team covers the process of data from different parts of the organization.
You will perform basic data analysis and statistics from which you will report the main conclusions. You will be involved in the development and improvement of data management systems. The results of your work will be directly used for regulatory submissions.
- Experience working in Excel;
- You are able to coordinate with different teams to obtain and organize source documentation which involves but is not limited to making sure all pre-requisites are met before starting with data entry;
- Check planning to know when to expect batch records, setting up folders for data storage and following established data collection guidelines;
- You are thorough and meticulous – you are able to check sources for accuracy and completeness. You are enthusiastic to work with electronic systems (PIMS, MES, etc.) for data extraction.
- Bachelor or MLO /MBO;
- Strong affinity with data;
- Accurate and knowledge of DSP processes
one year contract