One of our biotechnology clients in Leiden has an opening for a Data Specialist. We are looking for someone with a background in data analytics. A person who likes challenges, who is eager to learn, and who likes to take initiative and connect with people to collaborate.
You will utilize skills in data sciences to construct MVA models and assist the operations department in rolling out.
- We are looking for a Data Specialist in the Technical Operations department to strengthen our data analytics and modeling team.
- A person who can be a key player in the role out of Real Time Multi Variate Analysis (RT-MVA) models throughout our operations organization. RT MVA is introduced to enable process optimization avoid process excursions.
- The RT MVA project will include exposure to different parts of our organization and the Data Specialist will be responsible for delivering conclusions and recommendations to our business supported by model results.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in a data sciences / engineering discipline with an emphasis on biologics
- Proven experience as a data scientist or Data analyst
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience is a plus
- Affinity with biopharmaceutical processes, willingness to learn both upstream (cell culture) and downstream processes
- Programming knowledge in a scripting language, R, or Python is required for data manipulation and analysis.
- Experience using SIMCA and/or SIMCA-online is a plus.
- Communication skills, e.g summarizing complex topic in a to the point Powerpoint presentation.
- Collaborative skills., e.g reaches out to team members to inform, ask for help or offering support
- Detail-oriented, highly self organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- The ability to work individually (independently) as well as in a team
- Establish and maintain contact with colleagues of other (large molecule) sites
- Excellent verbal as well as writing communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus
Project start date
1 year with possibility for permanent placement
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org