We are looking for a Data Analyst (Manufacturing)to join one of our top Biotechnology clients in Leiden.
Works within Operations, supporting Business System Owners to perform admin base-business and data management / data integrity activities for GxP computerized systems.
Please check the Job Description Bellow
- Performs admin activities for manufacturing systems (access management, access review, system audit trail review, etc)
- Monitors recurring processes (e.g. Periodic Review in SAP, back-up schedules) and prompts/supports their execution
- Responsible for Data Life Cycle management related to the supported BSOs and Computer systems.
- Cooperates with local/global key stakeholders.
- You have At least a Bachelors
- You have GxP experience.
- You have knowledge of Quality Assurance activities and/or QA background
- You have affinity Automation/CSV (computer system validation) knowledge (Not Mandatory, but a plus)
- You have good personal skills, take ownership, and can work independent.