For one of the biggest Medical Device companies, we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for all customer contact and maintains a professional relationship with their customers in the broadest way possible by pro-actively dealing with product and customer related questions and complaints, support the sales process, work close together with the sales teams and implementation of new projects following our strategy. In this role you do not only work close together with your Customer Service Colleagues within their Global Business Service Center but also with multiple stakeholders within Supply Chain, Tenders/Contracts/Pricing, Sales, Marketing.
Operate within the KPI’s for order handling, invoicing, returns, etc.
- Solve and file disputes proactively within timely matter (10 working days) as stated.
- Solve and file product complaints and the completion documents.
- Solve and file customer complaints and the completion documents.
- Solve and file customer returns and credit notes.
Support the sales team with actively searching for possibilities to help (key) customers by:
- Find alternative or additional products.
- Find alternative or additional kits for surgical procedures during the booking process.
- Information on product launches and events.
- Improve efficiency of core processes and core systems.
- Ensure permanent availability of the Customer Service department.
- Ensure the use and support of Customer Service tools.
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer relationships service, experience in the Medical Device is a huge plus.
- B2B experience is nice to have.
- Knowledge/ exp in using SAP (nice to have) or another ERP system
- Dutch and English professionally.
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com