For an international Medical Device company located in Enschede. I am looking for a Customer Service Representative. The purpose of your position is to support service operations in all markets, all aspects of order planning, customer service support, customer data maintenance, order-to-cache process, field service processes and planning, continues process improvement. Diverse administrative tasks supporting our markets to achieve supply-chain and operational goals. You will report into the associate director customer operations.
- Manage and process medical device orders and shipments, specifically relating to service-related tasks like complaint handling and / or preventive maintenance of capital equipment.
- Execute administrative tasks for return of capital equipment systems and parts, with focus on timely return.
- Manage preventive maintenance process from ticket / case creation including dispatch to ticket / case closure.
- Manage return tickets, follow up and ticket / case closure.
- Manage that all activities are executed in accordance with the various divisional service level agreements and service metrics to meet internal and external expectations about given service.
- Ensures that systems are up to date with all service activities on actual status, including field engineer assigned inventory. Systems like service management system, SAP.
- Work with (field) service, local customer service, freight forwarders, sales, and other departments with respect to customer needs, act as a professional liaison between internal and external customers resulting in customer satisfaction and –retention.
- Take the extra mile to engage our customers.
- Education level: Bachelor or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of English and regional languages
- Good social and communication skills
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Flexible and representative attitude
START DATE: ASAP
INTERESTED? Reach out to Sayf Idais for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com