I'm looking for: Associate Supply Chain - CS Front Office who will be the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities.
We are looking for a candidate for the Italian and UK market.
• Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
• Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor), other ABR departments and LSPs
• Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within Amgen’s procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied.
• Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints.
• Identify and initiate process improvements to decrease number of service complaints
• Able to switch between country responsibilities according to the language skill
• Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release
• MBO 4 and higher
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
• Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
• Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro.
• Advanced communication skills
• Customer and service focused
• Fluency in Italian and English, both in oral and written communication.
• High quality standards with regards to work
Duration: 12 months (extension expected)
Start date: Jan 3rd, 2022
Please apply with your CV. For further information, contact Beata Wydurska at firstname.lastname@example.org