I’m currently looking for a CTO for a dynamic Medical Devices organisation in the Eindhoven area. This company is developing a (sensor) multifunctional technology that improves the quality of life. With their device they’ll have a meaningful impact on the healthcare system and they’re aiming to expand the portfolio over the next years.
- MSc / MSa degree in technical field.
- Deep familiarity in developing products under a regulated QMS and in developing according to ISO13485 and FDA QSR guidelines.
- A passion for developing relevant and impactful solutions for senior citizens and their eco-system.
- Leadership skills, project management, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated strength in judgment, decision making, and critical thinking.
- Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize strong persuasion & influence skills to achieve results.
- Fluency in English.
- 15+ years engineering and technological experience, included a substantial period in a leadership role in the medical devices sector, ideally in a CE Class II medical devices company.
- Proven technology leader with strong business acumen and a proven track record of having brought (consumer based) medical device innovations to the market.
ORGANISATION AND OFER
You’ll join a young and innovative company that believes they will have a meaningful social and financial impact on the current problems within our healthcare system. You’ll be part of an exciting, open work environment where new challenges are faced every day.
You’ll get the opportunity to improve patient care and deliver high-quality products. At the same time, they offer opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. You can expect an attractive salary and benefits.
More detailed information can be provided after an initial conversation with Ivor Duif (Principal Consultant R&D).
INTERESTED? Reach out to Ivor Duif for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org