For one of the biggest leading Pharma company. We are looking for a highly motivated senior technician/ scientist (BSc) for the function of contract manager. That will be part of the Viral Vaccine Preclinical Immunology team. The position is a 12-month (32h a week) contract with extension expected. The client is in Leiden
- Assist the operations of the preclinical Immunology team.
- Requesting contracts based on quotes that are provided by the Service Providers (CRO’s) in the clients request system and managing the follow up of the request until the contract is in place.
- Managing of study budgets (Purchase Orders).
- Provide contracting support to the other teams wherever needed.
- 3-5 years of experience working in an academic or biotechnology/pharmaceutical environment as technician, scientist or as a contract manager
- Relevant experience in Biology or Microbiology is a Pre.
- BSc in (medical) in biology or medicine.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good communication skills with different stakeholders.
- Excellent in time management.
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
12 months + possible extension / perm
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org