For one of our growing and highly innovative semiconductor clients in Austria (Tirol!) we are recruiting a Computer Vision Data Science and Deep Learning Engineer!
If you like to be working surrounded with beautiful mountains and opportunity to hike, ski and other outdoor sports this will be the perfect opportunity.
Next to this, in this key role you will be responsible for the development and implementation of deep learning based defect and contamination inspection algorithm. By doing this you will make sure the accuracy of their machines by optimizing their cameras who look after the alignment for inspection, and inspection of the material produced in by the machine:
- Machine- and image data analytics.
- Conceptual design, development, and optimization of computational neuronal networks.
- Development of supervised- and reinforced learning based networks to detect microscopic particle contamination and material defects on processed semiconductor materials and tool surfaces.
- Setup and maintenance of (vision-) data collection architecture (software).
- University degree in Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics, or similar;
- Fluent in software development tools under Linux and Windows (Python, Matlab, C++, GIT and more);
- Work experience with relevant frameworks and libraries (Tensor Flow, Caffe and more);
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Willing to work, maintain, and improve an existing software architecture and codebase;
- High caffeine tolerance mandatory ?
For more information please get in contact with Ivor Duif (Principal Consultant R&D) via +3120 20 44 502 or email@example.com