“FOR ANOTHER LIFE”
involves on one hand our ambition to improve the lives of patients by supporting efficient and quality driven development of life science products. On the other, we also want to promote ‘another working life’ for our own team members, by endorsing a healthy work/life balance.
In addition, we strongly believe in the value of talents and strive to implement those talents in our work to make a happy and effective team. We are currently looking for: A Compound Development Team Leader!
- The Compound Development Team Leader provides leadership to cross-functional teams during development of new medicines.
- Develops and actively contributes to the strategy and execution of life-sciences development projects;
- Builds, supports and- where needed – mentors team members, and demonstrates leadership by effective decision making;
- Identifies potential issues and leads contingency planning and problem-solving by applying appropriate tools and techniques;
- Accountable for overall budget and project plan deliverables;
- Active participation in business development activities may be requested.
- Advanced Degree in Health Sciences (Ph.D.), with equivalent work experience;
- At least 10 years of professional experience with a minimum of 7 years in pharmaceutical R&D;
- Experience in more than one key domain of R&D (Pre-clinical development, Discovery, Chemical/Pharmaceutical development, Regulatory, Clinical Development, Medical Affairs or Project Management) is essential.
- Experience in a leadership role within a R&D organization is highly desirable.
- Experience in multiple disease areas is highly desirable.
- A problem solver with influencing skills and the ability to resolve conflicts in a diplomatic manner.
- Strategic thinker with open mindset
- Good oral/written communication skills, allowing effective interactions
- Ability to interpret, analyse and translate interdisciplinary information.
- Thorough knowledge of the drug development process is essential.
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic environment with a competitive remuneration package.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.