We welcome you to an innovative and growing business with an inspiring product and great opportunities to develop yourself and our way of working. You will be part of a team that is consolidating and scaling up at the same time and will be empowered to enable high quality, groundbreaking innovation with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you.
• Building an effective way of working that links multiple business stakeholder interests into explicit and executable component technology development roadmaps.
• Quantifying the business contribution of execution of these roadmaps, including product quality related aspects
• Dealing with all aspect of ensuring that the related teams adhere to these development roadmaps
• Supporting the systems engineers team in defining and implementing requirements and design decisions in the infrastructure domain, typically negotiating about interfaces between the shared systems infrastructure and the functional components.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of systems engineering or its direct foundations of which 3 years’ experience in infrastructure and installation
- Masters degree in technical area with Electrical and Mechanical working experience
- Experience in highly regulated environment such as medical devices (highly preferred), pharma or automotive
- Strong interest in process improvement
- Soft skills we are looking for: good communicator, natural team leader (also across organizational units), not easily discouraged, flexible and willing to take full responsibility.
- Intercultural awareness, experience with teams in China and India a plus.
- Experience with ISO 13485 / QSR standards is preferred
- Audit experience is a plus
This Temporary Vacancy is currently aiming for a contract duration of 12 months.
For more information please get in contact with Nikander Damianos (Recruitment Consultant) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +3120 20 44 502