For our client, an organic growing CRO, we are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager. This CRO provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. As an employee of this company, you provide hope for those living with diseases. This means that you will impact millions of people around the globe.
- Manage and provide accountability for day-to-day operations of the project
- Serve as primary Sponsor contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables
- Provide cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which includes ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided
- Develop operational project plans
- Manage risk assessment and execution
- Responsible for management of study vendor
- Manage site quality, including direct supervision of project Clinical Research Associates and monitoring deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a health or life science-related field;
- Minimum of 2 years of Clinical Trial Management experience, CRO experience preferred;
- 5+ years of Project Manager/Clinical Trial Manager experience at a CRO required for a remote-based role;
- Management of overall project timeline;
- Strong leadership skills.
Interested or do you want more information? Contact Sophie Krakers by calling +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or send an email to email@example.com