At this moment I’m looking for a Clinical Trail Assistant. The purpose of the function is to assist the clinical project team in order to realize an optimal logistic and administrative management of (inter)national (multi-centre) clinical trials. You will work in a dynamic team of 12 CTA’s and directly report to the Associate Director Operations.
- Assist in the set up and execution of logistic procedures;
- Provide administrative support for the project team;
- Responsible for the correct filing and archiving of clinical trial documents;
- Coordinate translation and certification of trial related documents;
- Coordinate the process of initiating, editing and sending of newsletters and mailings;
- Proactively signal and initiates opportunities for improvement;
- Provide support in the planning and organizing of meetings;
- Prepare in the documentation required for submission to Ethics Committees and Competent Authorities;
- Assist in the back office and receive telephone calls of participants
- Higher level of education, preferable in an administrative (biomedical) field;
- Knowledge of handling complex administration and digital data processing;
- Practical knowledge of medical terminology;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines;
- Adequate command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions. An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work. We are located in a beautiful monumental building, close to Utrecht and close to public transport e.g. busses and train station nearby Utrecht Central.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Harun Noorzai for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org