For a booming Medtech client based in Denmark, I’m searching for experienced Clinical consultants who are able to support the PMS team on a freelance basis. This company is dealing with numerous products within various therapeutic areas, including those used to support the COVID crisis (Class I and II). The company is in a rapid growth phase, and so require the assistance of Clinical Consultants who can write and prepare clinical documentation to support the PMS team.
This position is ideally on-site full time; however you can work 2-3 days remotely per week if necessary.
- Prepare all clinical documentation, including writing CER strategy, technical documentation, PMCF plans; and CPDs.
- Write CERs for Class I and II devices according to MDR
- Review clinical compliancy of products on the market and assess if there are any gaps in the clinical evidence.
- Remediate these gaps alongside the team
- At least Master’s Degree in Scientific domain (able to sign off on CERs)
- Experience working in Medtech Company writing CERs for Class I or II devices
- Strong MDR knowledge and ability to write clinical documentation according to this
- Proactive personality
- English is a must, Danish is a plus.
Start Date: ASAP
Interested? Get in touch ASAP by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call +31 2020 44 502.