For one of our biggest key clients in the biotechnology, we are looking for a Clinical Supply Planner. As Clinical Supply Planner you are responsible for supporting the 99,9% target to ensure dosing clinical supply to patients who participate in trials. You execute Demand and Supply Planning processes for your assigned dedicated clinical studies with a global scope. Furthermore, you ensure that Finished Drug Product supplies a few weeks before the study starts throughout the moment the last patient is dosed successfully. You are responsible to balance ensure supplies with the demand and minimizes product waste during the full length of the study within boundaries from management based on costs and volume of the products involved in the trial. The company is in Breda, and they offer a 12 month contract before extension.
- Under general direction of sr. manager manage the following responsibilities for assigned clinical studies for medium or complex study designs or large sized trials;
- Involved and prepared for forecasting drug conversations and adjust system settings timely to reflect the latest expectations on study demand until end of trial. This includes attending and leading stakeholder meetings.
- Based on demand at the clinical sites and available supplies that hit an expiry date, ensure supply in the central warehouses and all sites that participate in the clinical trial. Indicate ratio, volume and timing of packaging and shipment of packed supplies.
- Balance the right amount of inventory with the scrap risk and management guidance on inventory levels.
- Resolve logistical conflicts impacting studies and R&D milestones ensuring that supplies are not on the critical path
- Promptly identify and escalate risks to study timelines or clinical supplies, from a supply chain perspective to all key stakeholders and internal management
- Utilize systems to effectively manage key product such as the Forecasting system, SAP, Hospital inventory and dosing system, Dashboard controls and internal documents as a source for daily activities.
- Clearly articulate the clinical supply chain management processes and strategies to key stakeholders
- Identify, review and/or update existing procedures as per Good Manufacturing Procedures
- Negotiate resolution of resource conflicts where necessary and actively participate in planning meetings to ensure that project needs, priorities, and timing are understood
- Minimum 7 years of relevant inventory management experience
- Minimum HBO degree
- Proficient in Dutch and English both verbal and in written
- Decision Quality: making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Action oriented: Taking on new opportunity and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Plans and aligns planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Organizational savvy: manoeuvring comfortable through complex policy, process and people-related organizational dynamics
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
12 months with extension
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com