A leading therapeutically focused European CRO (Contract Research Organization) focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. We are currently looking the fill the role of CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE!
If you would like to develop your career as a CRA/SCRA in Netherlands/Belgium, this role offers you the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose.
Your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- If appropriate, co-monitoring, training and mentoring of junior members in the team
- Bachelor's degree in life science or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Between 2-5 years of on-site monitoring experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well as a member of the team
- Full proficiency in Dutch, English and French
- Home or office based position (our office is located near Ghent)
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- An in-depth insight into all moving parts of a growing company and professional development.
- A job in a dynamic company with many challenges
- Our company is growing and you can grow with us
Over the years, we have become an almost 200-strong boutique EU CRO (with >92% of employees are proper) and is legally incorporated in 12 countries across Europe, although can cover many more countries within EU – and has capacity to reach other regions worldwide via partnership with other similar trustful local CROs.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com.