One of our biotechnology clients in Belgium has an opening for a Clinical Data manager. We are looking for someone with a background in (clinical?) data management. This is a permanent contract and remote work is possible. Looking for a person who likes challenges, has an eye for detail and analytics, and who likes to take leadership to deliver with the highest quality.
You will utilize skills in data management to establish, align and conform data management deliverables for the assigned trials.
- We are looking for a Clinical Data Manager in the Clinical Studies department to ensure data completeness, accuracy and consistency for analysis and reporting as well as conforming with local and global regulations
- Collaborate with the clinical study team and VMR to select CRO’s and negotiate contracts
- Oversee all deliverables of activities outsources to CRO’s as outlined in the SOW and the Data Management Trial Oversight plan
- Clinical Data Manager will be responsible for developing lessons and share best practices within the trial and department
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in medical, para-medical, (Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy…etc) mathematics OR equivalent in work experience
• Proven experience as a Clinical Data Management
• Experience in managing CRO’s and vendors is a plus
• Affinity and/or experience with Biotech is a plus
• Auto immune and/or orphan disease clinical study background is a plus
• Knowledge in GCP, CDISC, FDA, ICH and CDM standards and guidelines
• Experience with tools and systems for managing clinical studies
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented, highly self-organized and able to manage multiple tasks
• The ability to work individually (independently) as well as in a team
• Fluent verbal and writing skills in English
Project start date
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Clara Schneider at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com