|Contact name:||Talitha van Romondt|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Organisation For one of the leading bio-technical companies, we are looking for a Clinical Artwork Associate Labeling (Level 3). Your objectives will be: Creation, review and coordination of multilingual Source Text Files, Creation and review of multilingual Clinical Artworks and Represent the Labeling department in various teams.
• Partner with Project Mgr to determine label solution per clinical protocol
• Review and approve Artwork Requests from Project Mgr
• Assess translation needs and initiate new translations when required
• Create source text files based on country specific requirements
• Create accurate computer-generated artwork (design proofs), flat panel and booklet labels.
• Route artwork for review and approval and track status
• Conduct peer reviews for artworks created by team members
• Create and maintain technical lay-outs, templates
• Partner with Global Regulatory Affairs for obtaining country specific label requirements and translations
• Partner with Quality for label review and implementing process changes.
• Partner with Clinical Planning to support specific Labeling needs (like Named patient Supply)
• Be GMP compliant and live the company values
Clinical Supply Chain team for label creation and Supply Chain setup:
• Global team with 3 artwork creators (associate labeling) and 11 project mgrs.
• Interaction with artwork team members in Breda and US
• Creating artworks for 50+ countries in 50+ languages
• MBO+ education in graphical design or desktop publishing
• 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial environment
• Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
• Experience with Adobe InDesign and MS Excel
• Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
• Familiarity with printing processes
Location: Breda, Netherlands
Full time, 40 hrs per week
Start date: ASAP
1 year contract (until 31/07/2023)
Interested? Send me your CV,
Do you know someone who would be a great fit? Introduce me to her or him! Refer a friend and earn €250,-
PS. Job will close soon! Contact me asap!