This exciting opportunity for a skilled Clinical Artwork Associate Labeling has opened, and I wanted to share it with you and/or your network.
I am urgently looking for an experienced, hands-on Clinical Artwork Associate Labeling to join a leading Biotech in Breda to create, review, and coordination of multilingual Clinical Artworks.
· Partner with Project Mgr to determine label solution per clinical protocol
· Review and approve Artwork Requests
· Create accurate computer-generated artwork (design proofs), flat panel and booklet labels.
· Route artwork for review and approval and track status
· Create and maintain technical lay-outs, templates
· Partner with Global Regulatory Affairs for obtaining country specific label requirements and translations
· Partner with Quality for label review and implementing process changes.
· Partner with Clinical Planning to support specific Labeling needs (like Named patient Supply)
· MBO+ education in graphical design or desktop publishing
· 2 to 5 years of experience in an industrial environment
· Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign and MS Excel
· Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment is beneficial
· Fluent in English
- ASAP or 1 August
- Full time position (part-time candidates can be considered)
- 1 year contract ending on 31/02/2022
- Extension highly likely
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com
Refer a friend here for a 250 euro placement bonus