For one of the leading pharmaceutical company in Belgium, I am looking for an CL Operator/Lab Technician with hands-on experience with robotic liquid handlers and maintaining laboratory instrumentation.
· Provide day-to-day operational support of Compound Logistics to support Lead Evaluation and Compound screening activities including registration, weighing, storing, inventory maintenance and internal and external shipping of research compounds.
· Interface between biologists, engineers and data management team to ensure maximum uptime of Compound Logistics automated laboratory equipment.
· Process sample requests for distribution and maintain proper documentation.
· Routinely operate liquid handling instrumentation including Tecan Freedom EVO, FLUENT, Hamilton Automation/Storage and HighRes Automation platforms to fulfill Compound Logistics orders.
· Daily instrument prep for liquid handlers and automation including, troubleshooting and recovery of basic instrumentation errors.
· Label and track compounds for storage and shipment label compounds
· Liquid handling QC operation and data analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree is required in Biological Sciences, Engineering or related field, with 2 or more years of experience across high throughput screening, compound management and/or cell culture is preferred.
· Experience with maintaining laboratory instrumentation across high throughput screening, compound management and cell culture is preferred.
· Hands-on experience with robotic liquid handlers (e.g. Tecan, Hamilton, Beckman, Agilent) and robotic integration / scheduling software (e.g. HighRes BioSolutions Cellario or Thermo Scientific Momentum) is preferred.
· Technical knowledge and experience with laboratory automation and compound processing and tracking, including knowledge and use of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) is preferred.
· Ability to multi-task and work across initiatives simultaneously under tight deadlines is preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting while independently identifying and resolve problems is preferred.
· Ability to effectively communicate ideas and information, both in oral and written form is preferred.
· Demonstration of effective time management skills is preferred.
· Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote, Teams).
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Selin Ozbeden at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com