One of our leading high-tech clients has an opening for a Change Lead in Eindhoven. We are looking for someone with engineering knowledge and project management experience.
In this role, you lead small/medium industrial projects that lead to innovations in a single domain process. Manages own project team. Emphasis on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction. One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
- Formulates the overall project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the project and the anticipated costs
- Defines the risks of the project (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Organizes the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization.
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
- University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- Knowledge of project management methods. PMP certification, Prince2 or equivalent.
- Lean basic tools knowledge.
- Directing and motivating of project members; coaching skills required
- Organizational talent, team player, Communicative, Result-oriented.
- Required experience in Development consumer device (not mandatory Development consumer medical device yet highly appreciate)
- Several years of experience in directing (small) projects in relevant technological areas.
- Preferably, experience of 2-3 years as Project Manager.
PROJECT START DATE
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ralph Looijen at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org