For one of our leading key clients in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a Category Manager Vision Care. You will be Responsible for developing the contact lens category within specific accounts or channels to ensure that brand has fair share and appropriate growth within the market. The company is in Amersfoort, and they offer a 4-months contract plus possible extension.
- Shape and develop - in coordination with the Key account manager - customer’s specific category and shopper insight driven plans with clear actions to drive customer and brand growth.
- Implement focused customers plan aligned with cluster/country strategy using brand guidelines and working closely to EMEA team and leveraging best practices from other countries
- Actively participate to define Ecommerce strategy for BeNeLux
- Oversee the development and implantation of customer specific promotional programs in conjunction with customer development and accordingly to strategy
- Analysis of customer specific promotions vs. agreed KPI’s delivering key learnings and recommendations to the business.
- Deliver ‘best in class’ in-store execution to drive awareness of the contact lens category and ACUVUE and Integrate Digital and DataBase management in the Join Business Plan with customers
- Create and delivers compelling, differentiated customer-selling stories that position the company vision care as category thought leaders.
- Build effective and efficient relationships with agencies to ensure optimization of in-store execution.
- Build effective customer relationships at a manager level, independent to the commercial lead or KA manager
- Master’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience (healthcare/pharmaceutical environment is a plus)
- Understands the principles of Category Management and has a good grasp of marketing and key-account management.
- Digital experience and Ability to deliver successful integrated campaigns
- Business knowledge & Good understanding of competitor strategy, plans and activities in their given market
- Understanding of their customer needs and market needs
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Influence Skills and Results orientation
- Proficient in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
Project start date
- Short notice preferred
- 4 months + possible extension
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com