CAD Engineer (Advanced Room Solution Support)
A big client in the Medical Device industry is looking for a CAD Engineer who is up for a new challenge
In this role, you will be required to: Prepare dwg files for import into the ARS. This includes cleaning and formatting files for NAM and the rest of the world. This is an essential function to provide updated dwg files to the markets for delivery. In addition, you are responsible for maintaining ARS training material.
- Preparation of architectural floor plans from provided sketches/plans in AutoCAD.
- Creation of site preparation drawings for the assigned modality. Creation of room designs for projects for the assigned modality.
- Coordination between the project teams and other parties involved in the project.
- Conversion of NAM imperial DWG files to metric and align layer structure to standard format. Reviewing of layout drawings to validate correct layers and format used in AutoCAD for walls/doors/windows etc. are aligned to standard DWG file structure and to amend as required to support 3D Virtual Room planning Tool DWG import. Management of drawing files on central portals.
- Prepare dwg files for import into the ARS. This includes cleaning and formatting files for NAM and the rest of the world. This is an essential function to provide updated dwg files to the markets for delivery.
- In addition, you are responsible for maintaining ARS training material
You are a part of IGT Installations BIM and 3D modelling capability.
- An experienced AutoCAD user with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Revit and 3D experience is a plus.
- Holding a Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably related to building works or engineering and supported by practical experience.
- Fluency in English is a must, other European language is a plus.
- Able to listen, analyse, understand and summarize complex requests, and be able to translate customer requirements into technical specifications and plans.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Comfortable in an office environment, spending the majority of the workday in front of a computer.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year (Possibility of extension)
Please apply with CV. For further information, please contact Ernest Banor on +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com