Business Unit Manager
I’m looking for the Business Unit Manager who will lead the Operations department. You will be responsible for the achievement of the production targets, continuously improve the production systems and processes, and determine the long-term strategy for the department. Off course you are responsible as a Business Unit Manager for the development of the team and motivating, coaching and development of the employees in the department.
The activities are very dynamic and varied. I’m looking for a strong inspirational leader, who likes challenges, who doesn’t avoid problems and enjoys coaching of our employees.
- Accountable for output according to production targets in a safe and GMP compliant manner
- Serves as a role model for Credo, Safety, Quality and lean principles
- Development of long term strategy for Operations
- Identifies and develops talent through coaching. Appreciates differences and turns this into value for the team
- Encourages and supports continuous improvements. Sponsor of (technical) projects: provides direction, coaching and support
- Accountable for compliance and alignment with financial agenda and calendars for business planning, budget and financial reporting
- Active participation in MD network: sharing and deployment of best practices. The job holder is a convincing representative for our site
- Deputy for Plant Manager
- BSc preferably in an Engineering or Science discipline
- 8 years of work experience in a similar environment with a medical device company.
- 5 years in management/supervisory role is required
- GMP experience
- Team lead experience: excellent people management and coaching skills
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of Lean Manufacturing philosophies, Six Sigma, Green or Black Belt certification is preferred
- Experience in standard costing and measurement, capital budgeting
START DATE: asap
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502