One of our leading Biopharmaceutical clients in Breda has a job opening for a Business Analyst. We are looking for someone who has experience with building and supporting complex models using EPM tools and data extract & load processes.
“We are looking for an experienced IS Associate Business Analyst, focused on Anaplan models. We are looking for a candidate with 2+ of experience in a similar role that is willing to learn and develop."
- Design, build, test and maintain Anaplan models for key stakeholders to meet the needs of the business processes, fully utilizing the functionality of the Anaplan platform.
- Liaise with business to ensure requirements are translated into system functionalities.
- Manage business requests, working with diverse user groups.
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms.
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
- Participate in the Agile development process.
- Fully document all process and technical deliveries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience building and supporting complex models using the Anaplan platform or other EPM (Hyperion, CCH Tagetik, OneStream) tools.
- Hands-on experience building and supporting data extract and load processes using Informatica Cloud or MuleSoft or similar.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners.
- Experience of the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries is an advantage.
12 months (extension optional)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502