My client is looking for a polyvalent bio-informatician to join as the research team is being built.
My client aims to address patient relevant problems in oncology and genetic diseases by translating a variety of data sets into clinically applicable knowledge.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Building and applying bioinformatics pipelines in order to analyze high-throughput sequencing data focusing on single-cell multi-omicsbut also whole-genome, whole-exome and bulk RNA data.
• Statistical interpretation of multi-omics data.
• Guiding scientists in interpreting their own data and performing statistical tests, pathway and interactome analysis.
• You hold a PhD, or a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Solid background in statistics and statistical modeling.
• Programming experience with Linux systems, bash, R, and statistics .
• Experience with high-performance computing, Bayesian statistics, data analysis & visualization, and big data management.
• Knowledge of biomedical databases, BioConductor, Python or related programming languages and basic system administration.
*The applicant must have the right to work in Belgium.
Call me! (or email me)
+32 (0) 28 088 622 or +31 (0)20 2044 502