The Clinical Release and Stability (CRS) group is a department of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Development & Supply – Analytical Development.
The lab team of CRS supports the delivery of the R&D portfolio by timely testing of:
- Clinical release and stability testing of Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP) for small molecules from Phase 1 up to registration.
- Manufacturing and characterization development support for DS and DP.
- Perform analysis in support of product characterization, release and stability.
- Main focus will be on liquid chromatography and dissolution.
- Perform data review in support of product characterization, release and stability for an extended series of techniques: chromatography, dissolution, karl fisher, particle size, UV, IR, NIR, titration etc.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory regulations, analytical methods and specifications, GMP and safety.
- Scientific evaluation of generated results.
- You hold a master’s degree in science or bachelor with relevant experience.
- Good knowledge and practical experience with one of the following tests: Liquid Chromatography and Dissolution.
- Ensure high quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments.
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic
- Customer focused and result performance driven
- Sense of Urgency.
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- You are able to work independently, though you are also a team player.
- Location: Beerse, BE
- Duration: 1 year
- Start-date: ASAP
Send your CV to Khanyi Mabena at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on +31 2020 44502.