For our partner, a leading expert in the development of Self-Care Medical Devices, with one of the fastest-growing categories in the consumer healthcare market, we are looking for a Business Development Account Manager. As a high-tech medical company, they’re on a mission to improve the performance, comfort and safety of medical devices to provide individual care to the patients.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual that understands how to build relationships and manage processes. Within a small and dynamic organisation, you can expect an open working environment with coordination of cross-functional teams. The role therefore requires an experienced individual with the ability to manage numerous activities simultaneously. It would be ideal if you already have a network and experience within the consumer healthcare or personal care industry.
- Manage client accounts to ensure operational activities are executed and strategic targets are achieved.
- Develop client business through new product developments, line extensions and market launches.
- Prospect new clients by proactively identifying and qualifying international targets and developing business plans.
- Structure and negotiate commercial terms for various licensing, distribution and development models.
- Manage new product launches by developing the plan and coordinating all internal and external stakeholders.
- Sales-driven and growth-oriented mindset
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales/account management, preferably in the consumer healthcare, pharmaceutical or personal care industry
- Commercial proficiency and proven business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
You will have close collaboration with global brands and senior industry players. You will enjoy an open and dynamic work environment and a work hard, play had mentality.
They offer a flexible working eco-system, international travel, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
Reach out to Didi Lange for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org