For a leading pharmaceutical company, I am looking for a Backend Engineer to support the development of projects for the R&D organisation.
- Re-building highly available and scalable platforms for cutting edge AI / ML solutions enabling scientists in drug discovery, R&D, safety, supply chain, & digital health.
- Responsible for implementing / maintaining robust, complete unit testing for the various applications.
- Responsible for participating in iterative design and implementation of the application’s UI.
- Work closely with Frontend Engineers to seamlessly integrate with backend systems.
- Work closely with AI researchers to support evolving R&D projects and implement new production features.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Fluency in English (any other language a plus)
- Go / Python programming language experience as well as Go / Python testing frameworks
- Experience with creating micro-services that expose either REST / GRPC endpoints
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, with experience in PostGres JSONB preferred
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and modern cloud deployment / interaction
- Experience in committing code to public projects
- Experience with web frameworks (e.g. React or Vue.js)
- Experience with AI / ML workflows
6 months with a high chance of extension
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Oliver Holding Fay on +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org