For one of our leading Biotech clients in Leiden I am imminently looking for an Automation Specialist, preferably with a background in TECAN or robotics. This is a 6-month contract with a high chance of extension.
- Responsible for the technical implementation of new systems within the organization in collaboration with other teams.
- Lab systems vary from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platform projects which connect to LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems).
- Responsible for documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for data integrity, including backup and (disaster) recovery
- Provide support in case of (computerized) problems.
- Implementation of equipment from a 21CFR Part 11 compliance perspective
- Takes part in Lab Systems initiatives and projects, in cooperation with the global organization and in alignment with business needs.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree (HBO) in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- Background in software development and programming; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus.
- Experience with robotics, in particular TECAN is a plus
- Experience with (Computer) System Validation in a GxP environment. Experience with GAMP and 21CF Part 11 is desirable
- Experience with the following software is considered as a plus: Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, eLIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire.
- Project management skills and interpersonal skills. Ability to engage with personnel at all levels within the organization, to build and maintain fruitful relationships
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable
Project start date
- This is an onsite role, you should live within a 1 hour max travelling distance.
- 6 months
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org