Exiting opportunity with a leading Biotech company! We are looking for an Automation Specialist who has demonstrable experience and affinity with analysis methodology in combination with computerized systems. This position is also open to those with less expertise who would like to step up their career.
250 EURO REFERRAL BONUS IF YOU KNOW SOMOEONE WHO COULD BE INTERESTED!!
You will act as a Subject Mater Expert regarding Automation topics, such as, data integrity, introduction and maintenance of systems and robotics. You will also contribute to maintaining cGMP compliance and support the LEAN status of the team.
• Responsible for the technical implementation of new systems within the organization in collaboration with other teams. Lab systems vary from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platform projects which connect to LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems). Implementation of SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) and future new paperless opportunities.
• Responsible for documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures.
• Responsible for data integrity, including backup and (disaster) recovery
• Implementation of equipment from a 21CFR Part 11 compliance perspective
• Take part in Lab Systems initiatives and projects, in cooperation with the global organization and in alignment with business needs.
• Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree (HBO) in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences or highly experienced in a similar position.
• Minimal 2 years of work experience in Pharma with GMP and automation skills
• Background in software development and programming; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus.
• Experience with (Computer) System Validation in a GxP environment
• Experience with the following software is considered as a plus: Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, LIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire.
• Experience with robotics would be a plus but no must have
• Analytical thinking and (technical) problem-solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable
• Experience with GAMP5 and 21CFR Part 11 is desirable
Project start date
- 6 months + possible extension
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Clara Schneider at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org