One of our leading biopharma clients in Breda has a job opening for a Automation Project Manager. We are looking for someone who has experience Automation-related Project Management.
Our Automation team within the Operations Information Systems department is looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented and experienced Automation Project Manager to join our growing organization in Breda. The candidate will be responsible for automation related projects to ensure equipment reliability and organization readiness and sustainability for the company’s ongoing functional, geographical and operational expansion.
- Manage communication, preparation and implementation of Automation Life Cycle Management for existing and new installation projects within established scope, schedule, and budget
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage changes and conflicts
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate and motivate all project stakeholders to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
- Communicate and drive changes of existing processes to support implementation
- Ensure current processes are updated and ready to execute
- Ensure cross functional business readiness including updates to process and procedures (SOP’s)
- Ensure that the Project Charter meets the business / project needs and solution is integrated to existing processes
- Review and verify that the final project deliverables meet the business / project needs
- Taking a ‘helicopter view’, overseeing and ensuring integration between the current specific site process and global processes.
- Ensuring proper Key Performance Indicators are set and achieved
- Ensure appropriate business representation is assigned to the project and signoff at key milestones
- Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking, timelines and scheduled resources
- Resolve any conflicts or escalations that are raised
- Key contributor to activity planning, resources & skills allocation, day-to-day activity management and budget
- BSc or MSc in Industrial Automation Engineering, Industrial Information Systems
- Proven experience of project management leadership in a cross-functional environment within Information Systems and Engineering
- Good knowledge of automation systems architecture, networking and components
- At least 8 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Formal project management training or equivalent demonstrated experience (PMP, Prince2, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience managing project in GMP environments.
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple projects activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively (verbal and written) with various stakeholders
Preferred software knowledge:
- Strong MS office skills
- Good experience with the various Process Control Systems (PCS) including (SCADA, DCS, PLC, etc.) Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Building Automation Systems (BAS), and Plant Information Systems applications and software.
- Previous experience in automation projects with major automation vendors (Siemens, Rockwell, etc.) in a GMP environment
12 months (extension optional)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502