- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
- Handling of export- and import documentation
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
- Handle and resolve service and transport issues
- Coordinate and execute return process
- Partners with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/ external customers (affiliate, distributor, etc) and the on-site departments
- Represent the team in cross functional project teams
- Identify process improvements
- Provide input for the periodic KPIs
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
- Continually reviews Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations.
- Shares responsibility with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality for executing disaster recovery plans.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree & 2 years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry
- Ability to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people
- Affinity with computer work
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer focused
- Fluency in English
- 40 hours/week
- Location: Breda
- Start date: August 2022- July 2023 (extension is expected)