Associate Supply Chain Import/Export (Level 3)
Ensure reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for To-the-Market Supply, including import/ export
Own end-to-end shipments coordination to internal (e.g., affiliates, manufacturing sites) and external (e.g., distributors) customers
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
- Handling of export- and import documentation
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
- Handle and resolve service and transport issues
- Coordinate and execute return process
- Partners with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/ external customers (affiliate, distributor, etc) and the on-site departments
- Represent the team in cross functional project teams
- Identify process improvements
- Provide input for the periodic KPIs
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job-related training is up to date
- Continually reviews Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations.
- Shares responsibility with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality for executing disaster recovery plans.
- Other duties as required.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree & 2 years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry
- Ability to multitask and work within diverse, international group of people
- Affinity with computer work
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer focused
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Ensure quality
- Knowledge and experience in Customer Service department
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- Experience with issue handling in a logistic environment
- Problem solving skills
Start Date: ASAP