For one of our leading biotechnology companies, we are looking for an Associate Supply Chain - CS Front Office. You are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints, and Track & Trace activities. The company is in Breda and they offer a 12-month contract before extension.
- Customer Care
- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates, and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor), other ABR departments and LSPs
- Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within Amgen’s procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Discuss, accept, enter, and follow up on customer service complaints.
- Identify and initiate process improvements to decrease number of service complaints
- Execute track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports
- Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release
Customer Master Data
- Set-up of new customer; Initiate (e-)form, follow-up with affiliate and the new customer and performs Customer Master Data entry
- Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests.
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job-related training is up to date.
- Handle and resolve service/transport issues (including track & trace)
- Provide departmental support upon request
- Identify and initiate process improvements
- Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
- Finds applicable alternatives in line with regulations and processes
- Relates day-to-day work to business priorities
- Applies broad-based research, information, and analytical skills to factual info.
- Timely process of credit, debit and return orders, tracks and trace reports including following up on delays, and logs customer service complaints
- Handle calls and emails; ensure precise and prompt response to customer queries with the agreed service levels and applicable conditions
- Correct Customer Master Data set up and review.
- MBO 4 and higher
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro.
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + 1 native/excellent level
language required (German). Spanish language skills in additional are nice to have
- High quality standards with regards to work
- Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management, or related area
- Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and timely escalation
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
12 months with extension
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com