Associate Supply Chain – Customer Service Front Office
Urgent need for a result driven, problem-solving Customer Service personnel for top Pharma Company in Breda.
While working in Customer Success Department you are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation and credit / debit / return orders handling.
• Ensure optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with Amgen’s policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
• Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department related to commercial supply chain
• Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
• Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor
• Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints.
• Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job-related training is up to date.
• Handle and resolve service/transport issues (including track & trace)
• MBO 4 and higher or a degree at similar level
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
• Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
• Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro.
• Advanced communication skills
• Customer and service focused
• Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + 1 native/excellent level
• Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management or related area
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year
Please apply with CV. For further information, please contact Ernest Banor on +31(0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com